Agnostic.com

2 1

I have lived in the NW Florida area for many years, Navy, job, etc and have know idea how any one would want to love here without A/C. Our A/C has been out since Friday (parts) think my dogs are thinking about packing up and leaving.

PeteEwy 6 July 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

NW Florida in July and August result in my consideration of moving to Canada...every year. I was here during Michael and we got hit pretty hard. No AC or electricity for a month and I wish now we had just cut our losses and headed for the hills!

We stayed with my father in Mesa, AZ several years when he could not live alone. And one time the A/C went out for a couple of days.
Don't let anyone tell you it's a dry heat -- at some point, Hot is Hot. Lol.🙂
We're back in our house now in the hills at 5000 ft where it's a lot more comfortable.

My grandmother lived in Ft. Lauderdale for a long time. She didn't even risk it. She played snowbird and ran to the cooler north every summer.

I feel for you -- especially for your animals. Make sure everyone gets plenty of water.🤗

RichCC Level 8 July 21, 2020
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:517359
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.