Agnostic.com

3 4

Well I had a hike today. My kind which is a lame hike. I took 3 dogs on leashes and they're encouraged by me of course to poop before we leave the parking lot. 2 did but Luke the rescue was very involved with the other dogs who peed on the parking lot cones. That was interesting.
I knew he had it in for me later. Reason for climbing Rocky Fork trail (I have never gone far enough to see a fork) was buyers were looking at my house for an hour. So we find an easy spot to sit and enjoy playing in the water. Leela picks up rocks and throws them for herself like they're tennis balls. Kohle has trouble walking (rear end failing) so he just drank a lot of water, like 3x his weight, as well as Luke who at first was like a little old lady sipping tea then finding out it's not too hot slurping it up. But he walked gingerly in the water as if he'd never done that before. So after half hour we started back and that's when Luke pooped for me. Had to carry it all the way back to the car.
Only came across one guy passing us. No dog attacks to speak of. No wonderful views of anything, just your romp in the cascade kind of fun. I'm glad Luke enjoyed it, he's so scared of everything. Also glad my baby boy Kohle 11.5 yo got to get in some trail/water drinks.

K9Kohle789 8 July 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sounds like a good way to spend an hour or two, great thing about dogs they do get you out. But if Kohle is elderly and drinking that much, perhaps you should get his blood sugar levels checked, he could be starting type 2.

You are excellent dog mommy.

Sounds like fun 😊😂

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:518102
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.