Agnostic.com

23 7

About This Site

Is this a dating site or a common interest site? Lol....sorry, it wasn't clear to me.

FlutterbyMe 3 Apr 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

23 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hi, FlutterbyMe, and welcome. It's really both. If you're interested in dating, you can indicate that on your profile, and you can use the search tools on the members page to find people in your area, preferred age range, etc. But if you're here primarily for community, you can stick to the discussion forum and groups and just hang out, have fun, and share ideas. Either way, I hope you enjoy yourself. ?

Thank you.

It's a non-believer's social media platform masquerading as a dating site.

It's not clear to any of us. The beauty of this site is it can kinda be what you want it to be. 🙂

The answer is yes. Definitely yes.

Why not both?

Deb57 Level 8 Apr 7, 2018

A community and more.

We're just chillin. Sometimes people hook up.

Both. Whatever you want it to be. Welcome to a freethinker community.

Both, for the non-religious.

Either a dating site or a community. It is what you want it to be.

JK666 Level 7 Apr 7, 2018

First thing is to fill our profile and answer all the profile questions, upload an avatar photo. You win points for doing that.

Right now more people are treating this website as a disusson site, and many don't even want to date, but officially, it's a dating site.
You can find other members who live near you, and when you reach level two, you can message them.

it’s both but works best as a community because geography.

Both.

SamL Level 7 Apr 7, 2018

It's both really. a dedicated dating site is biased towards making money. this site gets like-minded people together s half the battle is won. you got to put some input into it but you can ask anybody anything.

What do you want it to be?

I think the dating is increasing along with the numbers. Great thing is the community.

The very best intentions

Not sure but I love it. It's great to be in the presence of like minded people!

It is whatever you make it to be....

It's a dating/ community site..supposedly..though 90% of my matches live in other countries or states..sooo yeah..

Both yes lol.

The site is less than a year old. The Admin wants it to eventually be used for dating, but until membership numbers get up there a ways, it is gettign by by way of common interests. Once the numbers a high enough to be practical, the datign features will probbly increase.

Thank you. I'm a married 61 year old but it sounded like a great group of like-minded individuals.

@FlutterbyMe The dating aspect of the site doesn't have to be used. I have been happy on this site for about 6 months now, and I've yet to look for a date here.

@iamjc Evidently the Admin is independently wealthy, and this site is sort of a hobby. Let's just enjoy it being free while it lasts.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:51849
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.