Agnostic.com

5 4

LINK New 'wall' of military veterans protect protesters in Portland

Would join them if i could

bobwjr 10 July 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's so DAMNED BEAUTIFUL!

So good to see this.

Real Patriots here.

do the obligations of active service military personnel prohibit their protesting? who here knows?

As long as they aren't in uniform, military members can go to all the protests they want in their off duty time.

@Druvius thank you very much.

@Druvius I suppose a T-shirt bought by the service member that read ARMY, MARINES, NAVY, AIRFORCE, COAST GUARD (who did I forget?) would be okay then. even if it were donated. I would like to see that crowd mixed in with vets standing up there. No Doubt some of their combat Buddies are out there standing with Donald's henchmen. maybe that. would bring it home a little more.

I noticed in the Video on that link that everyone was wearing a mask. Good for them. And lets hope the message gets out that you can't take away peoples freedoms without a fight

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:518712
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.