Agnostic.com

3 0

would you get slightly annoyed by this kind of stupidity?

So I was laying down one night and nearly asleep and it had to be around nine thirty to ten thirty at night. As I was nearly asleep and relaxed, I get this annoying text message from my boyfriend's mom, who have a history herself of being in a nut ward, asking me if I walked to Jesus today and that he loves me. I responded," you got to be kidding me to bug me at this time at night and how she was a pushy person." I told her how annoying and pushy she was and she replied, saying," oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to come off as pushy, but I just wanted to make sure you know he's your savior. I blocked her number since then and told my boyfriend not to give her my new number ever again.

EmeraldJewel 7 Nov 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'd be more than slightly annoyed

I would not have responded at all. I don't text anyway ...

But yes - annoying !

I'd have done the same thing you did. Only I'd probably have kept my number and stopped with just blocking her. Then again, not having met her, you would be the best judge on how far to go to stop her from bothering you.

I'd be curious what plans you are making shoudl you ever marry your boyfriend.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5197
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.