Agnostic.com

4 5

LINK Herman Cain dies of COVID at 74

And another one's gone...

By Ed Payne | July 30, 2020 at 9:38 AM CDT - Updated July 30 at 9:55 AM
(Gray News) - Former GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain has died of COVID-19. He was 74.

“You’re never ready for the kind of news we are grappling with this morning. But we have no choice but to seek and find God’s strength and comfort to deal,” Cain’s Twitter account said.

“We’re heartbroken, and the world is poorer: Herman Cain has gone to be with the Lord.”

Cain, a colon cancer survivor, was diagnosed with coronavirus in early July after attending a Trump presidential rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, in late June.

HippieChick58 9 July 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So now he has found his god's weakness and discomfort. Too bad his god is AWOL and Cain won;t be able to experience it. No one should feel one ounce of pity for these types. They are a pariah for the whole country.

The article does try and NOT draw the conclusion if was from attending the Tulsa rally - wait- could to be incubus demons that caused it?
It may be poor taste to joke but I can't help it - 150,000 dead Americans and we are the pariahs of the world. All Cain had to do was wear a fucking mask and stay home.

It is terrible that anyone dies needlessly. But Herman Cain brought his death on himself by attending Trump's rally for stooges at Tulsa Oklahoma without wearing a mask..

I wonder if that could be called suicide and he is sentenced by the imaginary being to the imaginary pit of fire for all eternity.

@HippieChick58 Being Trump's stooge was the worst decision of his life.

So Trump lost his African American?

I think Ben Carson fills that role. lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:520054
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.