Agnostic.com

10 8

I turned 28 today. Cool 😎 😁What are some things that help you get through the years? Mine are my pets, watching thriller/horror/mystery tv shows and movies, reading Stephen King novels, listening and helping others, going for walks, chatting with friends, doing nail art, playing games (board games, games on my phone, etc.).

Hopefully when I make more money in the future, I'll be able to travel to certain places I've always wanted to travel to. That is something I really strive for. I've only been to a few states in my life, and never traveled out of the USA.

I also plan to finish school in the Spring semester of 2021, and get my Associate's Degree in Human Services. Then maybe go to Auroa University and get my Bachelor's degree. I'm afraid of taking out loans and being in debt, but we will have to see what the future has in store for me πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€

VeronicaAnn 7 July 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Happy πŸŽ‚ Birthday!!! Great pic!

Happy Birthday, Veronika. Enjoy your 20s, I know I did!

Happy Birthday! Love the hair ties! Looking chic πŸ˜‰

Such adorableness. Happy birthday. I agree about pets! ❀️

PS - Travel is my passion. I love exotic places and anything natural and with wildlife. You’ll get there one day!

Happy Birthday! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸ””πŸŽ‰

You look super cute and I love the hat.. πŸ’˜

Happy Birthday!

barjoe Level 9 July 30, 2020

Happy Birthday. And my advice to enjoy your years is to never be afraid to make mistakes and make many of them because it's then that you know you are trying new and different things

. . . nice pic πŸ™‚

. . . at my age,
. . . youth is wasted on the young πŸ™‚

happy birthday and stuff! πŸ€žπŸŽ‚πŸŽˆ

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:520180
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.