Agnostic.com

4 8

Critics Convinced Trump Wants TikTok Banned Because Sarah Cooper Is Driving Him Nuts.

“Sarah Cooper is being mean to me! I don’t like it when girls are mean to me!” mocked one Twitter wag.

"Trump says he has security concerns about TikTok becasue it’s owned by the Chinese. But perhaps not so coincidentally many users have forged a strong anti-Trump identity.

"TikTok users in June flooded the Trump campaign with fake requests for seat reservations at the president’s Tulsa, Oklahoma, rally, and proudly took a bow for the thousands of empty seats on the big day.

"More recently, they savaged the Trump campaign app with vicious reviews to hit back at the president following his first announcement last month — after the Tulsa rally — that he was going to shut TikTok down.

"Cooper was back trolling Trump on Friday over his threats against TikTok in a skit called “How to tick tock” on YouTube (see the video up top), and “How to tick tack” on Twitter. “This wasn’t made with TikTok,” Cooper smirked when reposting another skit Friday about Trump’s cognitive abilities."

I love Sarah Cooper! She is hilarious.

[huffpost.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Aug 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Who can blame him? After all, nobody likes it when girls are mean to them. /snark😋

I think she is really funny as all she really does is say what the cheeto has said, she just allows it to make sense.

Surprising how one person can rile him so ,good for her,keep up the good work

Whatever happened to private Enterprise? I thought Republicons worshipped private Enterprise.

Funny how that only applies when they are making money off something.🙄

I got a good laugh out of it, when I read it on Twitter. I wish we had president that has less fragile ego.

The case that his ego is so fragile is what helps make it so funny.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:520602
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.