Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK Trump says he's banning TikTok in the U.S.

President Donald Trump said on Friday night that he would ban the popular video sharing app TikTok.

I myself don't use TikTok, but I think it is wrong for him to ban the media platform, because it is a kind of censorship.

snytiger6 9 Aug 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I got a good laugh out it, when I saw it on Twitter. I wish we had a president with a less fragile ego.

Yeah, it would be nice to have a president whose ego wasn't built like a house of cards.

Especially since he clearly only wants to ban it because they are a rallying place for youth that don't like him.

My teen hates tiktok for all the right reasons (blatent and proven supression people of color, Queer people, overweight people, handicapped people) but is heavy into LGBTQIA tiktok and more recently political tiktok since they have gained notoriety since the Tulsa debacle. She refers to all the tiktok activists as "we" lately instead of them.

She was very riled up yesterday about Trump's new attack.. She joined the discord yesterday of the guy that organizes all the anti trump stuff.

MsAl Level 8 Aug 2, 2020
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:520625
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.