Agnostic.com

9 6

LINK Authors Demand Removal from Anthology After Right-Wing Atheist’s Insane Foreword | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Even atheists can be fanatics. In this case a far right political fanatic. All fanatics are bad and can be dangerous.

snytiger6 9 Aug 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The woke fanatics are even more dangerous.

What a bloody douchebag.

oh FFS

Getting a story published is so important for any author, the fact that they sacrificed time and money for their convictions means a lot. I hope they find a new home for their stories.

It also makes me think that atheistic SFF is a great idea hopefully we can find an editor that isn't a prejudiced bigot.

I agree with the comments, politics does not belong in the intro to a fantasy anthology unless you are talking about the struggles to get it published. He made a terrible choice as did whoever accepted it.

My only issue with Hitchens was his insufferable political views.

Is one of our fears just fear itself?

Sucks to know this about him. I have really enjoyed his You Tube lectures on Genesis.

Aaah,, another book for my 'got to read' list.. Thanks.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:520653
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.