Agnostic.com

15 37

Life of sin.

#sin
GeorgeRocheleau 8 Aug 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sounds reasonable to me😁

HILARIOUS!

Yeah, one of the reasons why I don't like churches is that they are full of (annoying) religious people.

Love it!

BillF Level 7 Aug 2, 2020

Classic.

Putting up with religious types is hell on earth.
Sin is an imaginary disease and they sell an imaginary cure.
I live in the real world, no time for such bull shit.

This joke may be more risible than christ but it suffers mightily from the same ignorance that seeks to belittle and chastise others for perceived faults while lauding the inapt.

It is not sin unless you label it sin!!!

Sounds like something Mark Twain would have said. Heaven for the climate and hell for the company,

Lol

Lol, this always reminds me that christian heaven is so restrictive that if these realms really existed a this moment in time there must be several million times more good people in hell than in heaven, and at some point hell would be, in a sense, technically "more good" than heaven! LOL!

I'll take sinning, for 500, Alex!!

"Better to laugh with the sinners than die with the saints" -- Billy Joel 😮

Um, so this makes me think climate change global warming. I’ll be dead in 40 years, but still feel the need to try and do what i can for niece and nephews/ other sproglets. I know you were jesting... but am wondering would you agree with Billy on that could too?

A life of sin is so Deliciously fun too!!!🤣🤣

It takes a rat to know a rat.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:520784
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.