Agnostic.com

2 0

Could the ancient civilizations have had a different kind of technology or engineering technique to modern man and if so what would it have been.

SkyreckedLoemm 5 Aug 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No, it would have been discovered. We’re the latest ...if not the greatest..

Varn Level 8 Aug 2, 2020

I beg to disagree, even our tech today would have a hard time doing this.

From what I've seen there is obvious signs of lost ancient technology. When we look at places like Machu Picchu in Peru, and the asayne quarry in southern Egypt, and other monoliths around the world cut from granite or quartzite the hardest rock in the world, weighing as much as 20 tons or 100 tons, cut with precision perfect 90 degree angles, as well as drill holes perfectly 2 in in diameter spaced perfectly 5in apart, there are still signs of what appears to be circular saw marks, which would be impossible to do with bronze age tools. Nearly impossible even with today's technology. Not to mention how they erected these monoliths. How these feats were accomplished remains an enigma I am not going to speculate on theories, there is no evidence of how these things were done.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:520975
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.