Agnostic.com

14 6

I have decided to start my own religion, as that is where the money is. My congregants will worship pancakes. Our holy book will be the IHOP menu. We will accept waffle lovers into our fold. There will be a schism between butter lovers and margarine lovers. The various break-off religions will be over syrup versus peanut butter, jam, powdered sugar, chocolate chips, and sugar-free options (infidels)

GambaBabe 4 Nov 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sorry, I have to go with the Infidels at the Original Pancake House where the pancakes, waffles, etc are much higher quality and properly sweetened rather than tooth shatteringly sweet. Also, the side worship of eggs and bacon are properly observed being made to fluffy perfection and proper crispiness... let us not speak of how the toast is so much better and the food is always served properly hot and good. 🙂

But the floor is sticky ....

Only at IHOP. The OPH has always been very well maintained for me.

Sounds like a nutritious slurpy sugary spiritual path.
But @GambaBabe, even when i like your style, i can't really do much because i have already committed myself to the Samosa-Chai religion. it's not sugary and masculine like IHOP, gender-equality, spiced up potatoes and green peas, steaming black tea with milk- all make it a potent energy pack.
I am not the creator/prophet of this religion, but i can tell you that after preying on Samosa-Chai, anyone would eat IHOP for dessert.

Here in the Pacific Northwest our little sect will only tolerate marionberry syrup. Nice sense of humor!

Gary Level 4 Nov 30, 2017

I love pancakes and butter. Will you accept congregants from afar?

We can skype our services when others meet up with us at their local pancake house

I'm such an apostate! I worship at the alter of the high protein diet.

Infidel!

Join our fellowship of strength and health! Admitting you have a problem is the first step in accepting your carb addiction.

I’ll join, but only if peanut butter as a pancake topping is allowed. Lol

join us, my convert

I'm going to start my own reformation faction in which we worship the one true pastry, the Crêpe Almighty.

Yummy. Raspberry? Apricot? Cheese?

@Annaleda, I suggest savory margherita pizza crêpes for the main course, and Boston cream pie crêpes for dessert.

What's your opinion of Waffle House?

I wish there was a Waffle House in Fresno, CA

If you include Swedish crepes with a ton or two of lignonberries, you have made a convert today.

skinny pancakes are still pancakes

GambaBabe, some of us have class. Pancakes are for the masses. Crepes are for the upper crust, such as moi.

omg omg omg i want in ppppllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeee

There is a very cult- like church a couple of blocks from my house that calls themselves IHOP. Their P is for prayer, of course.

GwenC Level 7 Nov 25, 2017

I'm in!

Strangely enough, this has already been done. See: [ihopkc.org]

ihop is full of sexual abuses and the creators are making bank. It is pretty scary how quickly fools line up to get on a ship that is so lacking in seaworthy qualities.

They got the letter "p" wrong ....

Have you heard of the church of the flying spaghetti monster? They are called pastafarians and have their own dogma. They have sued several licensing departments for not letting them wear their signature cap (a colander) in their drivers license (they win every time).
Here's a fun link: [venganza.org]

of course, but tomatoes on pancakes is forbidden by our sect

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5223
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.