Agnostic.com

13 1

What kind of catalyst are we waiting on to change the human thought process and brain activity to progress our current societal state of mind and physical state as a whole species?

For too long we have been fed war, propaganda, Fear campaigns, individualist desires, and all else unsavory. When does it end? When is our realization of oneness and peace amongst all?

AwkwardTurtle 4 Nov 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The jesus to showed late as uaual?

When enough people realise they are being lied to day and daily. ?

I don't hold out any hope for such a thing.

We're waiting until our demise is visible. It is only at the precipice that we change. If we change...

A controlled, focused and sustained action by a global group of like minded individuals, can facilitate change. Similar movements have had great success, however nothing can change the sphere of understanding and cognitive reaction in a single generation.

The hope, would be, to share concepts, build a presence, then construct real world changes, that would then be handed down through education and participation to the following generations. At least, this is the model that almost all past world changes have taken.

This sort of thing takes a lot of time. Social change happens over generations. Feudalism was 300 years ago, monarchy was 200 years ago, empire was 100 years ago. We don't get to see it.

Armageddon 😛

An existential threat from outside our solar system.

Don't rely on others to do it. Live it yourself.

The normalization of the use of psychedelic compounds...

I would recommend that you do some study of human cognition, social psychology, culture, enculturation. You tend to write global, utopian questions but show little understanding of the concepts in the topics above.

Its a beautiful ideal for sure, oneness and peace. I have my doubts with mankind’s ability for that truly to ever be. The killer ape theory comes to mind. We as a species are very vain and extremely selfish. My worst prediction i can think of is that we always realize things when it’s too late. Seams to be a common things for humanity.

Unfortunately to high a number of the human species enjoys violence.like the Romans in the coliseum

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5226
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.