Agnostic.com

8 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That is quite a sensationalist headline.

A congressional enquiry?

The true democracy is within the people. When the people reach great abuse, then 80% of their collective consciousness change things positively, not religious or politics.

Who in our Government will step forward to stop trump? We certainly cannot count on repubs to do anything!!

The military?

@bingst Truthfully, I don’t know that I trust our military, due to so many white supremacists in our military now. They are with trump not our Constitution.

@Redheadedgammy I think there is a segment of the military like that, but I also think the majority are for the Constitution.

@bingst I truly hope you’re right. 😉

Oh, that's too bad. Trump had better watch out if he trims the postal service to make it MORE inefficient than it already is; forcing people to vote in person!

If he does anything like that, none of the Democrats will vote for him! 🙁😕😟☹️😨😱

I wish vote-by-mail had not become a political issue. Ridiculous as it seems, I think some will want to vote by mail as a political statement. I would encourage all to vote in person if possible.

This just how Mussolini and Hitler destroyed the frail democracies of their respective countries!!!

Once they have Commandeered all the government departments by using legal laws, regulations, and rules by illegal means that they were able to change to benefit their evil begotten gains against the people’s of their own countries!!!

Are we past the point of no return???

The financial all out depression and the Coronavirus pandemic are a perfect storm to steal, rape, and pillage is all into mass poverty!!!

Welcome to the new normal!!!

Then we vote however we can

Thankfully I can hand carry my ballot to the county election board. I will offer rides to older friends to do the same.

My idiot rural mail carrier has Rush Lamebrain blaring on his radio every day when he delivers my mail. I hope he's one of the 1st people to lose his job from this fiasco.

He is unbelievably lazy and the reason why I have all my dog food and any other heavy thing I can think of delivered by Amazon on subscription.

I will absolutely vote in person.

I have no idea how a "democracy" can let this happen right under everyone's noses

@ZenMasterD
I see you are enjoying your Republican Bubble.
You defend Trump by attacking something else.
You must be so proud of what Trump has destroyed in your country. You seem to think that Buildings are more important than people and democracy. The Republicans have taught you well.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:522664
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.