Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK A white majority for Trump and a Black VP for Biden

Wow! According to this, god is a capitalist, racist, sexist idiot and according to the last line I couldn't agree more.( Note the sarcasm.)

IAJO163 8 Aug 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Alright, lets look at this critically.

Only 58.1% [158 million people] of the American public voted for President in the 2016 election (https://guides.libraries.psu.edu/post-election-2016/voter-turnout).

There are 336 million people in the US. Trump got 48% of that 158 million or 75.84 million, or approximately 22.5% of the support of the entire voting Nation (but the majority of those polled afterward that did not vote showed a clear leaning toward Hillary over trump). Hardly a majority, white or otherwise.

Presently his approval rating is at 41% or approximately 137.75 million adult voters. (see below - taken from URL above)

Politically, America wasn't quite ready for a woman president. Regarding your comment, there will be so many more voting this election.

@IAJO163

I hope so and I hope they vote Democrat and remove trump.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:522983
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.