Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK 'Their tactics are fascistic’: Barr slams Black Lives Matter, accuses the left of ‘tearing down the system’

Speaking to Fox News host Mark Levin, Barr said liberals are intent on “tearing down the system” and called protesters’ tactics fascistic.”

But the system as we know it is racist so why not? I'm totally amazed that these people are actually in office! Please read this! Madness!!

IAJO163 8 Aug 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As usual, in my opinion, the left is overreaching, but in any negotiation, the smart thing is to ask for the moon and settle for a reasonable compromise.
Reparations? No. Not going to happen. BUT expanded benefits for the 'lower classes?' Probably on the table, without anybody saying minority demands had anything to do with it.

After his stunt with teargassing the peaceful protesters in DC to clear the street for his boss's photo op, I'd say Barr has a lot of nerve to call anyone else fascist..

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:523339
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.