Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK LA 92 (Full Documentary) | National Geographic - YouTube

Man the early 90s was full of racial tensions and police brutality I think historically we haven't improved as a society history tends to repeat itself.

Blackatheist1985 7 Aug 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I finished watching . . .

Since Rupert Murdoch "became involved" (complicated), I have been wary of NG media.
I found this documentary to be quite 'fair and balanced' (unexpected). The 'call-ins' near the end (after GHWB address to the nation) seemed like they could have been 'faked' (me,cynic).

I remember the trial of the LAPD officers, had the feeling of knowing the outcome as soon as the change of venue was granted. Haven't checked, but didn't they face federal charges after the acquittal ?

I hadn't known about the teenage girl being shot. I don't understand how the judge didn't anticipate the consequences.

. . . anyway, liked the docu.

. . . love documentaries.
tl;dw saving it for later. 🙂

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:523502
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.