Agnostic.com

4 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

People have said that it affects nearly every organ in the body to some degree, add hair follicles to the known list.

A few months ago, I started listening to CNN via radio.com, and often catch Chris Cuomo's show. He had COVID-19 and often talks about it. I might be wrong, but I seem to recall him mentioning something about some unusual hair loss.

From what I understand, this virus causes some vascular problems. Maybe that's causing some hair loss if it's disrupting blood flow.

A couple I know in Holland caught it in March. They still have not fully recovered. Not a damn cold or flu.

yep. another item that suggests what I had was the covid. this is so weird.

@Lightupmylife thanks. things seem to have leveled off. still might be some lingering effects tho. I came home from the hospital right about the time covid became a news thing. I never have been a person to get sick very often, or very badly. this bug was real.

@Lightupmylife I think I might have had it back in November. It was something like the flu, but it was also weird in that it came in waves. I would feel better, about normal, then be hit by aches and fever. I don't recall now how many times this cycle repeated, but it was a lot.

I mentioned Chris Cuomo in my above comment, and he has talked about its doing the same thing to him. He's also said he's heard from many people who have related similar stories.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:523516
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.