Agnostic.com

3 0

Any one get dizzy when sober?

When 11 I used to collapse from this in the right conditions - warm fire, 4 hours reading a goodbook without moving and stand up to collapse flat on my face.

[yourlifechoices.com.au]

Some of you are probably thinking "yeah he's still demented" but that's because I'm not American, religious or political! 😁🤣🤣🤣

FrayedBear 9 Aug 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes it happens, especially if I am concentrating hard and forget to breathe

That b' breathing - you're addicted to it from birth, give it up & you're brown bread.

@FrayedBear lol

Low blood pressure. When crouched and rapidly stand up blood doesn't reach head, hence dizziness. I don't know about the dementia link. It's common occurrence. Affects tall people more. Make sense, blood has longer to travel. Although it's called postural hypotension, it can be related to high blood pressure as well. It can be a circulation problem. Sometimes it just happens with no health issues. It's like when your foot falls asleep only it's your head. If it happens when your drunk you won't remember.

Ir's been so long since I've been sober, I don't remember.

A cracking first response. LMAO ROFL

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:523842
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.