Agnostic.com

3 4

I just finished Mary Trump's book "Too Much and Never Enough". It was pretty good. I think she is the only member of the Trump family to write a book herself without using ghost writers.

Basically the book paints a picture of a family of (mostly) sociopaths who totally lack empathy. She makes it clear that Donald Trump is not fit to lead and has no understanding of the U.S. constitution and government and has been easily manipulated by foreign dictators. Everything show wrote dovetails very neatly into all the other expose books written about Trump by former friends and cabinet members.

snytiger6 9 Aug 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

She is only honest member of the family. Maybe others will see the light and get him out of office before more bad shit goes down,

I thought it was a very good book. She's a really good writer. It was a page turner. Last month I got an online copy of Bolton's book "The Room Where it Happened" I couldn't finish it, cover to cover, so poorly written. I skimmed through it at least it was sectioned in chapters. I think he rushed the release. He was so afraid Trump was gonna block it that he leaked the PDF. It could've benefited from a good editor.

I read Fire and Fury, hoping Marys' book comes to my library soon.

Yes, Fire and Fury was good too. Mary Trump's book is more about the Trump family itself, showing how Trump was influenced and shaped.

On ethign I really agree with in the boiok is that she is amazed at how much her uncle Donald gets away with, and how little his actions ahve been questioned for his entire life.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:523973
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.