Agnostic.com

7 6

Think i will fed ex my vote mail in vote, this year.

EdEarl 8 Aug 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Actually, the most failsafe way to make sure your ballot is counted is to hand deliver it to your county auditor's office, which is exactly what I'm going to do after I fill out my ballot. I realize however that some people may not be able to do that do to health or lack of transportation.

MUCH cheaper to drop it off at your Town Hall, or perhaps your area will have special drop boxes many will.

Good idea, tnx.

Before you do that check with the county elections department, some will not accept Fed ex or UPS delivered ballots.

OK TY

Since I have already recovered from Covid, I'll walk across the street and early vote. Texas has extended early voting. I haven't voted on election day since before Obama's first run. Very seldom that they are crowded and at least in Dallas county, the precautions are legend.

I give Collin county kudos as well: our early voting is usually un-crowded and well-organized, with polling stations everywhere, so it's easy to get to.

I'll check that out, too.

Not a bad idea! 😷

I would like to be able to mail it in, but I'm sure Texas will never permit that. Seniors can vote by mail, so I've made sure my mother is registered, and it went smoothly with the primary. I'll definitely be there in person for early voting this fall.

Me too. I'm not sure Texas is in play but Pennsylvania is crucial and could decide the whole bowl of wax.

@barjoe I am still crazy enough to believe that Texas is in play. But judging by some of my relatives there, Pennsylvania definitely needs you.

@Lauren You get out and vote. If Biden could make it close in Texas. I saw Jerry Jones say Cowboys will play all their games in front of fans. Texas doesn't get it. Maybe if he infects 100K fans people will get it. I hope it doesn't take that. Texas lost 200K+ more people today. You go vote.

@barjoe People are oblivious here and it's scary, but never fear: I turn out to vote every time. I raised my daughter and other girls to recognize that it's a freedom and a right, so they've proudly made every election since turning 18. We will be counted.

Wear a mask. I'll vote in person they're not going to stop me no matter what.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:524007
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.