Agnostic.com

12 2

Will Trump seize the opportunity to innoculate Americans with the Russian developed C19 vaccine?

Russia has it up for sale & already has its first customer signed on with a memorandum for production & distribution having been snapped up in Brazil.

Brazilian region & Moscow INK memorandum to produce, distribute Russia-made Covid-19 vaccine in Brazil

[rt.com]

Doubtful. They are probably planning a quick raid to steal the formula when it gets to Brazil!

FrayedBear 9 Aug 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think it's a way for Putin to make money and to stay relevant with his people. I would not want any of their untested vaccines. tRump will do whatever his Russian handler tells him to do.

I had a now long dead friend whose answer in the face of an unescable tsunami is "drinking a full bottle of Johnny Walker and a vigorous hand masturbating".

I'm still waiting for him to push the Ganges River water mixed with Clorox cure!

Well if the puppet master tells his puppet to do so you better believe he will lol

I have a bad feeling about the russian vaccine. I think it was rushed and not tested enough.

He has said it must be an American vaccine - thus boxing himself in (no matter his love for Vlad). I expected that "an American vaccine " meant keeping our allies from delivering one to us, no matter how much more effective it might be.
BTW: the Russians are not the first as the Chinese have started giving their soldiers one nearly a month ago.

Have you got the link to the Chinese vaccine?

like he did with the WHO covid tests initially....

@Redneckliberal Exactly.

@FrayedBear Here is actually a newer link with info I did not know before. The Saudis are going to use it.

[bloomberg.com]

@Beowulfsfriend interesting, thanks for that.

Damn Rooskies!

This could be true OR it might go in reverse. The big Russian experiment on a vaccine could convince many that a vaccine is useless. I say this because the name of the game is confusion. Always confusion.

I’d recommend it to all trump supporters! And, a perfect way to shift the blame again if it doesn't work; though in this case, it would be toward trump’s butt buddy in moscow 🙂

Varn Level 8 Aug 13, 2020

The wisdom of Trumpfucious he say
Untested Chinese tech in your home BAD
Untested Russian drugs in your body YEAH WHY NOT

Even the weakened US drug approval laws would prevent that, but who knows, between him and his fellow fascist stooges in government, anything is possible. I don't think he would risk it, though. Trump's play would be that a great vaccine, maybe Vlad's, will be available AFTER the election, so vote for me now. His dumb as a stump followers would probably believe him.

So it seems that Putin is making phase 3 of the clinical trial as part of the rollout. If there's no complications, which often there are, he could get away with it. By doing this he's accelerating the production of the vaccine. If he shares it, he'll be stepping on the toes of corporate Pharma profit motives. It seem like they're producing the vaccine in Brazil and the Philippines.

I agree with you......he will use the "possibility" of a vaccine as the carrot to entice people sitting on the fence to vote for him. It will not surprise me to find out that he and Vlad have some sort of $$$$ deal for this vaccine.

It would still have to be approved by the FDA.

Hi might. That being said America's own vaccine programs are further along in clinical trials than Russia's stolen vaccine. This may be an effort by Putin to accelerate the timeline to have a vaccine out there around the time of the American election.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:524172
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.