Agnostic.com

3 3

You have now been given the ability to travel to any point on the space-time continuum other than this one, where would you go? And why?

Iflybyyou 4 Aug 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

500 yrs in the future to see if we evolved and matured as a species or we made ourselves extinct.

Leelu Level 7 Aug 14, 2020

What do you think will replace us as the dominant species if we go extinct?

@Iflybyyou IDK, maybe another offshoot of apes, opposable thumbs are important but could be something else.

@Leelu and perhaps that won't happen for milions of years. As of right now, all but the domesticated species are doing pretty poorly, but despite their population advantage, domesticated species rely on us for their survival.

Hello and welcome enjoy the site. I would go back to the nineteen sixties and seventies, to see if they really were as good as everyone said. I was only a child then and could not understand the big picture. And I would also like to see the countryside again, because I do remember, the abundant wildlife, which at the time I never expected that we would loose.

sounds pretty reasonable. I'd be curious to go back to the past for that same reason, except I am convinced that the current era is the best time in human history to be alive thus far due to our scientific achievements, so I would be going back just to see if it was really as bad as I expect it to be. I think as a person with Bi Polar, going back to the 50s would put me in a straightjacket, and going even further back several hundred years would get me burned at the stake.

The sixties were as good as they say. Sex, drugs, rock and roll, and microminis. Don't forget the microminis, not much bigger than a wide belt. 😃

@Cyklone Hedonist !

@Fernapple Perv. 😅

The moment of my birth.

interesting. Are you curious to see how you originated?

@Iflybyyou It's a hypothetical you know. I don't think much about hypotheticals that are impossiblities

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:524445
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.