Agnostic.com

30 2

What skill or talent do you wish you had?

I've always wished that I was a great singer. A person with a great voice has always been super attractive to me.

BrightTyger979 6 Apr 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wish I could play guitar and / or piano. I took lessons but didn't have the discipline to practice.

I wish I had better drawing skills

Have you tried an art class or workshop?

@GoodMan I have essential tremor and can't hold pencils anymore

@LadyAlyxandrea My apologies! Perhaps there are advancements in place or on the way that will help.

@GoodMan they have recently come out with some fancy robotics gloves that help with tremors substantially but they are far out of my economic status (why is help for people so expensive? Most people with these problems are on fixed income!)

I wish I was more skilled in photography. That would help me in my business, haha! I enjoy photographs, especially landscapes and also people showing emotion, but I lack the patience to set everything up right, take photos instead of enjoying the moments, and then to go through the photos to edit out the bad ones, post them somewhere, etc. I just like the finished product.

Mines is more of a personality trait. I wish I were more of a people person, rather than an introvert (sometimes).

Timing for music. I got feel, that don't do for reading sheet.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:52461
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.