Agnostic.com

12 3

I found it interesting that, of all people, Sarah Palin extended a very cordial and mature congratulations to Kamela Harris.

"Congrats to the democrat VP pick," Palin wrote in an Instagram post. "Climb upon Geraldine Ferraro's and my shoulders, and from the most amazing view in your life consider lessons we learned."

More in article at link -

[cnn.com]

BufftonBeotch 8 Aug 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What is she supposed to learn from your shoulders Sarah? How to word salad? How not to do things?

Interesting but not surprising, Celebrity by itself is very lucrative.

[celebritynetworth.com]

Thanks Sarah

In many ways palin was a vision of the days to come.

I recall her saying a lot of silly things, but don't recall her sinking to Trumpian level mean spirited name calling. Good for her, extreme mindless partisanship is destroying the country, any steps backward on that are a good thing.

"I'm a diplomat because I can see Russia from my house!"

>>>cringe<<<

I can see the moon from my house. Does that make me an astronaut?

@BufftonBeotch Yes, she said a lot of silly things. She isn't the brightest candle on the cake.

What did she learn exactly? That the Vice President is in charge of the Senate?

Has US politics become so polarised and toxic that Sarah Palin’s congratulations and advice to Kamala Harris cannot just be accepted at face value...as exactly what it is, a nice gesture? I find it amazing that most of the responses below are sceptical and derisory and show such cynicism. Maybe as an outsider I just can’t get into the American mindset, but here in the U.K. it is entirely possible for politicians to offer congratulations to political rivals from opposing parties without immediate suspicion of insincerity or ulterior motive.

It is entirely possible in the US also but Sarah Palin was about as fake as they come. This is just her trying to be relevant again.

@tzimzai So it’s only because it came from Sarah Palin...any other Republican politician would have been thought sincere?

@Marionville I am sure there are Republican politicians that it would have been better received from. The problem is the Republican party in this country, in general, has become one big crazy, toxic stew so finding good faith Republicans is becoming a challenge. If a Mitt Romney type had been the one offering congratulations and advice no one probably would have batted an eye. The minute she made the "stand on our shoulders" comment as if she had played some big part in bringing women up, it just smells like false bs intended to make it about her. I'm no big Kamala fan, or Biden fan but having Sarah Palin try and insert herself as someone to learn from is pretty galling knowing her history.

I'm more disturbed, I'm afraid... But pale is a kook anyways

Very interesting

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 14, 2020

Yeah right.

I am not sure I trust it either.

She's just trying to get some publicity. She hasn't been relevant since "Nailin' Palin" was on the back wall at Blockbuster Video.

Yeah. I just thought she'd go for trash talk like everyone else was on that side.

@BufftonBeotch I met her and her daughter working at the Marriott Philadelphia 2008. She was nice. Very good looking in person.

@barjoe Caribou Barbie did appeal to some in that way.

Anything for attention, right Sarah?

And she probably did not write it all her self, but still.
It was more class than I have ever seen out of her.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:524685
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.