Agnostic.com

3 2

Damn it Men & Women !! Too bad churches are closed right now!! Ive got biblical questions needing answered !!

Should I pray to Jesus for answers? I'll just ask you all:
What's better a Glock 19 or a Smith & Wesson .357 model 60?
Thanks ya'll! (I Don't have time to wait for Jesus to reply)

twill 7 Aug 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Jesus doesn't know shit about guns, they just threw spears. If you want a .357, get the revolver and the S&W is ok. If you want a 9mm semiauto I don't like glocks, they feel too "tinny", I'd go for an STI. If you really want a 357 semiauto then try magnum research

They're both good. Smith and Wesson .357 is a revolver. Glock 19 is 9mm semiautomatic. It depends on what you want it for. Don't pray to Jesus unless it'll keep you from shooting somebody or yourself.

i want the clips, not revolver

I guess it depends on what you're trying to accomplish. But I only have experience with a Taurus 357 magnum.

Taurus is a Brazilian gun. Smith and Wesson is similar gun, I think they're a more accurate weapon than the Taurus.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:525074
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.