Agnostic.com

7 7

What's with the flurry of messages from men on Fitness Singles?

"Those men are horny after months of quarantine," Karen said today. I laughed.

There's no point in meeting. When I leave the house, I wear a mask and social distance.

LiterateHiker 9 Aug 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Perhaps these men want to organize a group of people who will be united by one common goal - playing sports. Such sports groups can master several sports areas and move together towards a common goal. You can also get additional tips or learn from the experience of other participants. For example, I learned from such groups how important it is to track weight and the percentage of tissues among themselves. So you can understand what goal you should pursue - gaining or losing weight. If you are interested in this topic, you can learn more about vont.com. I want to move more and care for my health in the summer, so I think about creating such groups.

Full Moon?....Brown Eyes?....Slim Body?.... Intelligence& Class?.....no....

It's the Flowery Mask !!

twill Level 7 Aug 18, 2020

@twill

Thank you. Very funny!

Of course I don't have a masked photo on dating sites.

People want to see your eyes and smile.

It is a tough time now to try and date or even start new relation ships,Whole new world to wade thru

You have a lot of attractive qualities, physically as well as mentally and emotionally. I’m not surprised you’re getting attention. I’m just not sure why now

@BudFrank

Thank you.

They all complimented me on my profile. It's the same profile on Agnostic.com.

@LiterateHiker I think you have a good profile here. Some of us are not as forward/overt/blatant to make a lot of comments on a profile immediately. I know I’m not. After all, this is not just a dating site. I don’t go looking for profiles to start conversations in private messaging.

They have time to spend on line. You are smart and attractive. Bingo......

I'm on Fitness Singles and I haven't seen any activity at all.

its those new yohimbe protein drinks.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:525278
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.