Agnostic.com

9 0

Do you say Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas

TDH55 2 Nov 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Happy Holidays. I believe in being inclusive.

Merry Christmas all the way as I love the tradition. Though as an atheist the most important part is giving to loved ones and revelling in their company over a great feast!

Jammo Level 5 Nov 26, 2017

Happy Holidays= Peace and Goodwill
Merry Christmas = Merry Shopping

Doesn't matter to me. I someone says Merry Christmas, I will respond in kind. If I initiate it, I'll be my secular self.

Depends, if I know that they celebrate Christmas I'll say merry Christmas, if I'm not sure I'll say happy holidays.

I will never understand the "put the Christ back in christmas" people since very little if anything about Christmas is original to Christianity...

I say 'Meh'

Happy Holidays

I say Happy Holidays. I say this so I am inclusive in all the Holidays, not the beliefs.

I’ve gotten rude Merry Christmas’ back, but fuck them.

If I know they're Christian, Merry Christmas. If not, Happy Holidays. Assume nothing.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5258
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.