Agnostic.com

6 1

The historical rose garden Melania removed. She removed these beautiful cherry trees too. All designed by Jackie Kennedy.

bobwjr 10 Aug 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They have to fuck up everything they touch, can't someone just say "Fuck NO!'

Why the fuck are taxpayers paying for this? Why aren't we Democrats blaming our meek, lame, old wood leaders for not speaking out for us? How the fuccck is this OK? WTF?

Huh? Everything I can find says the Rose Garden got a badly overdue renovation, and the design work was done in concert with the White House Historical Preservation committee. Doesn't look terribly tacky to me:

Anything the trump's touch turns to crap. You expect less from Melania

We've already seen how bad her taste is (blood red Christmas trees, anyone,?), so i guess we should just be happy she didn't cover the place with pink flamingos in formation. Did they have to talk her out of the 1984 Chevy Nova on cinder blocks? I'm assuming she nixed the neon St Pauli Girl sign because she didn't want anything around the house with more natural breasts than she has.

@Fred_Snerd yep, nothing tacky there. All elegance and restraint.

@Fred_Snerd that was sarcasm

Peasant!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:526968
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.