Agnostic.com

3 0

LINK Melania Trump Botches Nation's Rose Garden $60 Million Renovation

Jackie Kennedy planted the apple tree grove. Edith Roosevelt first planted beautiful rose bushes. Melania ripped them out of the ground to make way for a monstrosity that looks more like a cemetery than an arboretum. She's speaking live from what left of the rose garden tonite. Using federal land for a political exercise.

barjoe 9 Aug 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This article contains actual comparable before and after photos. [digg.com]

By the photos, I can't tell what has been done. Th before and after are from two entirely different angles (and possibly two entirely different areas). One is a close up of a garden. The other is of a lawn that I think has always been there. It struck me as deceptive so I checked with snopes. They seem to have a different account.

[snopes.com]

Did this so she can address the RNC at a "suitable" backdrop. If this family returns to the White House, we will have turned United States into an aristocracy and a dictatorship.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:527746
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.