Agnostic.com

14 16

Ever just feel like Fannie Lou Hamer said, "I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired." I can't figure any good reason to put up with the crap. I ain't leaving, just gonna whittle a bit. Peace. ✌️

hankster 9 Aug 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think the more people the better, we might have political differences or otherwise, but you are still appreciated. I've blocked a few people, but I keep it to a minimum.

i once believed that and never blocked anyone, but some, a few, proved me wrong.

I've always been fine with your comments.

I've done short and longer walkabouts, and will probably do more when I need to free myself again. I hope it's a shorter one, but take as long as you need, my friend.

Whatever turns you on dude!

I've taken plenty of breaks myself so I totally understand.

"I think all right-thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired!! I'm certainly not! And I'm sick and tired of being told that I am!!!"

☮✌ friend. Enjoy your whittle time. 😁

Peace buddy

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 25, 2020

like I said y'all, I ain't leaving. I'm just leaving some folks behind. I never had been much for blocking folks, but I think it's time. I want to do it before all the fun is gone.

I was gonna suggest that. I was close to it the other day. I can't take it when someone wants an argument to go on ad infinitum. I've blocked and I've been blocked, which is a blessing as well.

@barjoe sure enough, and then I'm as guilty as any. just trying to preserve the fun.

🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞

skado Level 9 Aug 25, 2020

Yummy.

Don't stay away too long, we are short of mature males.

Come back with your batteries recharged...no doubt we’ll still be here to welcome you! 👌

Breaks are always nice 🙂 peace

It can get exhausting sometimes when people are obsessive. It's still not as bad as Facebook. Don't leave forever. You're one of my favorite people here on the agnostic/humanist site. Whittle on.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:527776
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.