Agnostic.com

21 11

Aggressive BLM Protestors

bebe12 6 Aug 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

21 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The only fists they deserve are in their annoying faces .

Now, now, now. That's violence.. Isnt that what you're against...

A bunch of deranged lunatics.

Seem to be a mob of fanatical nut jobs.

That’s exactly what they are!

Protesting is one thing but ganging up on someone like this is Inexcusable and a form of bullying.

granny Level 6 Aug 26, 2020

A common occurrence with these fools

These animals should be called predators not protestors.

This is an example of why some people look negatively in regards to BLM and the aggressive behavior of some of the protestors.

fedup Level 6 Aug 26, 2020

And cops who shoot someone in the back, seven times? What's that an example of?

These protestors are so pathetically ignorant .The worst possible way to recruit individuals to join your cause is by intimidation.All this does is the opposite of what the intended purpose is.

So true

Disgraceful behavior from disgusting people .

The BLM people are getting completely out of hand and need to be stopped!

So do the racist murdering cops who shoot unarmed people in the back seven times...

@Cutiebeauty He has a knife and needed to be shot.

@Trajan61 knife? What knife? Where was the knife?

@Cutiebeauty He admitted to having a knife.

@Trajan61 what's the link to this story? I'd like details...

BTW, This is atrocious by any standards

@Trajan61 what these idiots can not comprehend ,regardless of the fact if he had a knife or not is if these stupid victims had just cooperated and not resisted the police they would all be alive now

@vinci88 You sound like a conservative. Maybe you should join us in the conservativeatheist group.

@Trajan61 I just joined .I need a reprieve from these Imbeciles

@vinci88 Bingo! 👍

@vinci88 Welcome to the group!

The uncalled for and aggressive behavior of Assholes like this are detrimental to BLM and erodes any possible advancement of the movement.Anyone that condones ‘this type of behavior are not to intelligent as far as I am concerned .

Well said.

Those wishing to advance the admittedly Marxist BLM and/or ANTIFA 'movements are the ones lacking both intelligence and familiarity with history; otherwise known as education. It is really too, too, too, too sad.

This is harassment from a group of jerks . I would not dignify them by calling them protestors .

lori99 Level 5 Aug 27, 2020

You wouldn't dignify anyone not like you....

@repcon that was uncalled for..

I'm not shocked, damn criminals.

You conservative slugs either don't know or don't care how facts are established. Either way, you have no integrity.

ANNOUNCEMENT BEFORE ENACTING THE INSURRECTION ACT: 'Special Ops' teams backed by Federal troops will be deployed to cities under seige from rioters, vandals and arsonists committing acts of revolution against our local and Federal governments. Anyone seen wielding a weapon or aggressively approaching will be treated as (domestic) enemy combatants. Shoot to kill.

This kind of remedy would assure an immediate end to the destruction of property, mayhem and homicides by Marxist revolutionaries and their sympathizers. Fewer lives wouldbe ultimately lost by rioters than a couple of Chicago weekend 'Saturday Night Knife and Gun Club' events.

ANTIFA and their Jr. grade wannabees in BLM are undisciplined cowards who prey upon defenseless victims by ganging up on and sucker punching them. They wouldn't know WHAT to do if faced by real opposition. This crap would vanish like a minor case of societal eczema almost over night.

Where is the proclamation to disperse?

@Cutiebeauty That would be the easy part. In fact, the proclamation/ultimatum would probably cut potential resistance by more than half because I think a little less than half (politely) are stupid.

@Silver1wun actually, my question was :
"Where is the proclamation to disperse?"

Not whether it would be easy...

@Cutiebeauty The answer that it would be given in advance, from the top and on the ground to cease activities or else; including temporary ENFORCED curfews.

@Silver1wun you do realize that
THE INSURRECTION ACT is meant for insurgents right? Do you understand insurgents?

@Cutiebeauty A well funded, self-admitted, Marcist revolutionary group that employs street thuggery, intimidation, mayhem, arson, rioting and looting on the part of some or all members can be safely said tp be fomenting violent revolution. Don't believe me. Just ask BLM and ANTIFA leaders. They aren't in the least shy about their objectives.

Civilians and police have lost lives defending from these insurgents and the time to put these domestic enemies down has long passed. Eisenhower and Kennedy BOTH sent locally unwelcome troops to defend Americans from local officials and mobs with whom they were sympathetic.

These recent examples are even MORE VIOLENT AND DESTRUCTIVE than racist segregationists were. You know, politicians like Biden who opposed efforts to desegregate with bussing. He didn't want HIS kids going to school in a "jungle"!

@Silver1wun these are Americans exercising their right to free speech and the right to protest. Also in the mix are interlopers, criminals, rioters, etc. Why treat the peaceful protesters as all the deporables, the criminals? There is no attempt to take over the USA government here. It's a protest against murder.. You seriously don't see that?

@Cutiebeauty Right, I seriously don't see that at all. When trouble makers show-up, two choices. 1.Run them off. 2. Leave! Dissociate with them just like staying away from friends who get into trouble. They'll drag you into it, guaranteed! Fact is they sympathize with the violence and provide 'cover' and make excuses for it. It makes them ACCESSORIES TO ANY CRIMES COMMITTED.

They are no different than 'good cops' who close ranks with bad ones instead of calling them on their behavior or reporting them. No different from 'peaceful' Muslims who won't condemn fanatic fundamentalists but mildly sympathize with them. Lots of examples.

Basically, joining a crowd makes you complicit in anything they do.

Sure hope they get rid of the police soon, so we can have 'open season' on their asses.

Did they shoot anyone in the back seven times??

Let's see the whole article.

Just more fake news from another slug.

What about aggressive white militia members like last night in Kenosha. Your post being selectively chosen to castigate and cast aspersions against BLM, does injustice. Why not also contrast with the Aryan Brotherhood, the Bad Boys and others (see list below).

Those fanatics wouldn't make a pimple on the ass of ANTIFA AND BLM. The real destruction and revolution is coming from the Left. As soon as police disappear it won't be safe for anybody; especially those assholes.

@Silver1wun

"The sky is falling, the sky is falling" cried Chicken Little

Did they shoot her dead if she didn't comply?

Miss the point much?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:528263
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.