Agnostic.com

5 5

Pool Boy: Jerry Falwell, Jr. Watched Me Screw His Wife “Multiple Times Per Year”

Here’s the bombshell from Reuters:

… Starting that month [March of 2012] and continuing into 2018, Granda told Reuters that the relationship involved him having sex with Becki Falwell while Jerry Falwell looked on.
Granda showed Reuters emails, text messages and other evidence that he says demonstrate the sexual nature of his relationship with the couple, who have been married since 1987. “Becki and I developed an intimate relationship and Jerry enjoyed watching from the corner of the room,” Granda said in an interview. Now 29, he described the liaisons as frequent — “multiple times per year” — and said the encounters took place at hotels in Miami and New York, and at the Falwells’ home in Virginia.

[friendlyatheist.patheos.com]

nogod4me 8 Aug 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My guess is that Jerry Jr. can't (or won't) satisfy Becki, and the pool boy can. And Jr. likes to watch because that's as kinky as he gets. Come to think of it: I'd like to watch people fuck in person. I've only ever watched on video.

Typical christian imo.

He looks like a cuck..

Jerkoff!

I gather he was shaking hand with his best friend during this voyeur session.

You can bet on it!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:528396
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.