Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Journalism’s Gates keepers - Columbia Journalism Review

What do we know, and what are we allowed to know? It seems to me that the forces controlling the flow of information wield disproportionate power in this world. One does not have to involve conspiracy theories to conclude that we are being played. Why are certain critics silenced so forcefully? Who stands to gain?

sunhatpat 6 Aug 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Due to the loss of advertising revenue, what major media outlet is going to turn-down major funding ?
They should be disclosing all funding for transparency.

If this were true, Bill Gates wouldn't be getting all the negative press that he gets. For a man who has put his billions to more good use than any of the world's richest, he gotten trashed pretty good. I admire the guy very much. I don't think he's tried to control journalism at all.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:528968
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.