Agnostic.com

5 0

Biden or Trump?

I am NOT asking who you will vote for. I am asking who do you think will win? Use logic and daily impressions that you have please, not emotion or desire. Thanks.

Trump or Biden wins?

• 5 votes
  • 7 votes
  • 1 vote
Grecio 7 Aug 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One reason is people are fed up with crime in democratic run cities .I think Democrats will change parties due to this .

fedup Level 6 Aug 30, 2020

Speculation doesn't help anything. Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst — whatever you think that is. Vote. Encourage others to vote, even those with whom you disagree. Support, promote, and exercise democracy.

3 votes for Trump
3 votes for Biden

Democrats cannot capitalize on the disgust and anger against Trump. That shows the leadership caliber of the meek, lame and sissy Democrats.

I broke the tie.
Trump 2020

@CourtJester
We think alike. It is a shame Democrats cannot win in the most favorable circumstances. Pathetic!

@St-Sinner it isn’t a surprise. Few had much faith in them to begin with

White men will vote for trump by around 10 points if it goes like 2016. Black people will vote for Biden by around 90% if past elections are an indication. Registered Hispanics voted for Clinton 65% to 29%. That leaves us to the mercy of White women and how much they fall for trump's scare tactics. They have bought into this Republican bullshit in the past. Historically crime is lower under Democrat Presidents than Republican Presidents. Ladies please keep this in mind, along with the M/F wage gap and reproductive rights.

It might be another coin toss.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:529326
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.