Agnostic.com

4 2

It is frightening to me that nearly half of Americans think trump is handling the protests correctly.

[forbes.com]

Lorajay 9 Sep 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

More than half of white Americans think whites are a discriminated against minority. So not surprising.

Unfortunately, our country is so evenly divided and to such extremes, I don’t see any easy way forward regardless of who comes out ahead in November. I think of how my father and his wealthy friends felt during the Obama administration.
Their reactions were very equivalent to how I feel about Trump, even though I cannot understand why they felt that way. My father passed in 2015, which allows me to think that he would have seen through the liar in chief and even if he had voted for Trump (he hated Hillary too), he would have turned against him as time went on.

They felt that way about Nixon too.

He's handling them correctly if the goal is to spread and intensify the unrest.

That is the goal. This is 1968 redux and he is playing Nixon. I'm afraid it will end the same way too.

@TomMcGiverin The freaky scary thing is I do believe you are correct. It only takes a look back at Trump's last 10 years alone to see this could have been predicted. Go back 20, even 30 and it wouldn't have been a question. Seems the majority of his followers don't have either the memory or the skillset to do any research on him or anyone else running.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:529904
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.