Agnostic.com

1 9

LINK Tests Show Russian Opposition Leader Was Poisoned

To all you fans of Putin, RT and the Russian Federation. The poison that left Alexie in a coma is Novichok, a nerve agent has been used against Sergei Skripal and his daughter in UK. Both permanently debilitated miraculously alive.

barjoe 9 Sep 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Putin knows he can get away with this shit so long as Trump is in the White House

He doesn't care who's in the White House. He's a murderer. He's a KGB assassin turned Dictator of an Oligarchy. I think with Trump he might be brazen enough to do this on US soil. So far he hasn't.

Oh he does care who is in the White House. Whatever you might think of Hillary, she would have been a match for Putin on the world stage. And Putin knew this.

@dermot235 Yes, Hillary had already nailed Putin to the wall, which is why he pitched in to help Trump win the election. Hillary, of course, has 100x more experience in international politics than Trump which is a major reason the U.S. has become weakened and damaged by the Trump regime.

@mischl Well Put.

If Hillary were president. He would've still done this. She would have criticized him on the world stage. Putin will always be Putin. It doesn't matter who's POTUS. Trump is his water boy and won't say a word about this but he will rule like the despot that he is.

@barjoe I think you are wrong about this. Hillary would have put sanctions on Putin that would have hurt and Europe, Canada, Australia and others would have been part of those sanctions. Even Putin would be more careful about his behaviour if the western allies were united. Trump has divided the Allies as well as dividing America

@dermot235 of course you think I'm wrong

@barjoe I think you are wrong as well.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:530275
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.