Agnostic.com

3 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

More stupid and uninformed ramblings from the republican party. World-wide pregnancy is very dangerous and abortion is much much safer. Maybe if some of these morons used a fraction of their pea brains they would see that carrying an invasive form inside of one's body for 9 months could and does have serious complications we would all be much better off. Maybe if abortions were made more often we wouldn't have such mental midgets as Cruz and tRump to have to deal with.

Poster child for the use of Mifeprex.

Cruz is a dominionist zealot. His theology is corrupt, and his support for wars and the treatment of refugees makes his supposed pro-life stance a hypocrisy. To care more about something I argue lacks the characteristics necessary for personhood, i.e., the fetus, but to ignore the life of a fully developed person, i.e., the would-be mother, is unconscionable. I reject his hollow ethics.

Poster child for the approved use of Mifeprex, maybe?

It seems he is very similar to tRump in thinking (or not thinking) yet he is one of the most hated members in congress. Difference being tRump has more power and is able to use his money to buy corruption.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:531802
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.