Agnostic.com

22 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

22 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Awww. His day was "ruined". My heart bleeds.
Fuck that guy.

The abject hypocrisy of these assholes really pisses me off.
They refuse to believe actual science, but they expect their delusions and lies to respected.
They can kiss my ass.

You said it!!

By that logic, no one needs to wear shirts or shoes, or underwear any more. It is quite simply a racist way of playing a white privilege asswipe by putting on the whiney voice and neglecting to note what racism really is.

Being black does not put other people around you in danger of becoming sick and dying. Wait. You'd actually have to not be a dumb asshole bigot to realize that and there's no indication that he's not a dumb asshole bigot. In fact there's every indication that he is.

These ignorant self centered assholes need to be put in their place! No mask, no service!

Another "poor, tortured" victim ...

Read in order.

No shirt, no shoes,no mask no service.....,wtf is your problem? To do my fabulous minimum-wage job i need to breath in your secretions?

Just another moron spouting a** s***. 🤬

That is a private business, they can make it a requirement to receive service. No racism at all.

Refusing to wear a mask in public is irresponsible and makes you a danger to others.... If you want to die a horrible death that is your right but forcing it on others is not...

Arrogant, conceited, ignorant, irrational, self-serving, dangerous, stupid, prick.

ppl that won't wear a mask need to be fined just like not wearing a seat belt
in fact its worse if you don't wear a seat belt and kill yourself so what not wearing a mask now kills others

Wearign masks hopefully will only be temporary... unless Trump gets re-elected... then our leadership will still pretend they don't need to do anything to stop the pandemic.

Racism is prejudice against a race. Since a mask is not a race or even human, racism is not even in the equation.

Not racist... Get a clue...

I, I, I, I it's all about what I want and nothing about anyone els. What an gormless chav.

Hahahahahahahahahaaaa...... no.

Or:
Right-wing Christian Attempts to Hitch a Ride on Politically-Correct Bandwagon and Falls Flat

What a idiot

"Coach" Dave Daubenmire is a regular target of ridicule on [CrabDiving.com], and he deserves you be.

Nope....

I don't wear a mask unless I am forced to. But this guy is off his rocker. We have the right to refuse service to anyone...

Refusing to serve you because you do not wear a mask is the right of the business itself. Why should you be able to dictate their policies?

it is not their right if its mandated just like its not your right to not wear a seat belt and I fucking hate seatbelts

@whiskywoman The business owner does not own the seat belt. If you bought the car you own the seat belt. If you are riding in someone else's car they own the seat belt. Maybe they will let you ride without waeaing it. Maybe not.

@DenoPenno your logic is flawed if you get stopped without a seat belt no matter who owns it you get a ticket not wearing a mask is being a selfish uncaring for others asshole just wear the fucking thing

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:531879
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.