Agnostic.com

5 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Do people in other countries who are commenting here remember the religious wars their countries may have had? Those wars may have been economic wars too.

Maybe it’s America’s turn to have a religious/racial/economic war. We no longer have a Soviet Union uniting us.

I don’t like to intrude on private grief...and we have our own charlatan at the helm here in the UK. Our government is ready to break an international treaty it only signed a few months ago, proving that those of us who warned those who voted Boris Johnson into power were right...that he’s a bare faced liar and untrustworthy. However, compared to Trump’s White House insanity, it makes our lot seem almost competent! I just hope for the sake of the future of your country...and world diplomacy, the climate etc...that he is not re-elected in November. If he wins, I can see civil war breaking out because I just can’t see US society being able to survive another 4 years of this admin.

You are not intruding on anything private. It is out there for the world to see, and I for one appreciate your perspective.

George is always right there with intelligent commentary

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 11, 2020

They really hate us.

We don’t hate you...we just don’t understand how half of you seem to approve of Trump.

That's pretty bad and I only read a few 😟

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:533178
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.