Agnostic.com

9 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Jimmy Fallon was back in his regular studio with a smaller live audience last night too. He seemed a little off, but just like when they had to learn how to perform without an audience, I imagine they will have to get back in the groove and timing of having one.

Love him!

Always enjoyed his show😎

Bill hasn't been relevant in a while, his angle on millennials and cancel culture is flawed and very old guyish. He should retire and let Sarah Silverman take over, she's much brighter and edgier.

He's still one of our more prominent voices. Let Sarah have her own show too.

I enjoy both of them for different reasons. Would hate to see either one retire. I love that Bill isn’t afraid to call out the Left as well as the Right, even though the Right is easier.

Screw that jerk.

Great ! I'm going to have to watch him today on third party apps.

Great to have the studio format back, modified to the current times. Not the best show though. The guests were a bit lame, and he needs 3 for real energy. Nice to see Ewan McGregor; interesting what he said about Scots being progressive folks, and I think that's right. I agree with him that Scotland should kiss the UK goodbye, though that's a decision for them of course. Bill gets battered left and right, but I still like him a lot.

I just hope he stays safe and the audience too.

I’ve been missing him since I moved in with my son, as they don’t have HBO. Hopefully I can get it back when I move to California in November!

Try YouTube

@rainmanjr I do check out YouTube but it’s just not the same as watching his live show. 😉

@Redheadedgammy He doesn't record a new show so yes it is. I watch almost everything on YouTube so I don't get the "must see as it airs" thing. I advice everyone lose that.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:533546
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.