Agnostic.com

8 10

I got banned from FB for three days because I said, "Americans are gullible and stupid", referring to a post talking about how Americans have been waiting over 30 years for the money to reach them from "trickle down" economics. That was my entire response. Almost daily I see racist, hateful, inflammatory crap on FB and it's crickets. What a hypocritical site.

Sticks48 9 Sep 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wrote "Trumpers are the dumbest motherfuckers I've ever encountered" and FB banned me for a month.

In my book, banning should be reserved for falsehoods because the truth is always right.

A month??? That's crazy.

They let provable and obvious lies pass through there on a daily basis.

@Lauren They did me a favor. I never used FB much after that and stopped using their Marketplace altogether. Strong conservative bias.

@LovinLarge I never paid attention on the Marketplace but now I will. Pity, I have some things there.

I say stuff like that on Twitter all the time and no one blinks an eye.

Facebook is only for keeping in touch with your friends and very occasionally keeping in touch with local orgs and businesses who haven't figured out how to create a website on Squarespace.

That said I don't use it at all now. Orgs and businesses that are only on.Facebook are dead to me.

Must be some people on Fakebook that complained about your post. I found out that’s usually what happens, someone files a complaint and you are put in time out. Fuckerberg only wants the voices he agrees with on the site. I stopped using it 7 years ago and won’t ever go back.

I'm also exFB for years and forever.

That's outragious and wrong. FB is so corrupt.

The truth shouldn't be banned 😟

WTH??

You must know some real snowflakes.

Then again... the founder of this site was similarly amazed at the political leanings of many of his users and formed an alt-right site cloned from it. Shocker.

Ugly, difficult to use, shallow and pretending to be a substitute for the web in order to fill the Zuks imperial dreams, why go there at all.

I can keep track of local happenings in the music scene around here and I have old friends from here who have left or participate more on FB in an Agnostic group they have started. It does make me appreciate this place more.

@Sticks48 I know. I have to use it, because a business marketing group I am involved with, makes it a rule of membership.. But I retire soon, Yippee !

PS. Mewe is better, but only because 99% of the people you know aren't using it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:534583
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.