Agnostic.com

28 0

What is your best comedy movie ever?

Am looking for a good laugh to watch by myself.

GladToBeFree 5 Apr 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Tommy Boy

"My Cousin Vinny" is hilarious! Marisa Tomei won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress. Still love with this movie after all these years.

Pink Panther Strikes Again with Peter Sellers. I still cry laughing at some of the scenes in that movie, especially the fight scenes with Cato. No other comedy movie comes close.

I think that was Revenge Of The Pink Panther. There were so many of them that I lose track. That one was pretty funny, too. I think that's also the one where the guy knocks on his apartment door and hands him a round bomb with a burning fuse that blows up the apartment.

I haven't, no. Heads over to Netflix...

Kevin smith films . Can't says favourite as I find after the first viewing of a comedy they get less funny .

@Millie clerks2

It's a toss up between View Askew movies and Robin Hood: Men In Tights.

Gohan Level 7 Apr 9, 2018

Spaceballs

Harlem Nights. One of the few movies I can watch over and over again.

Depends on what you like. Grandma's Boy is hilarious no matter what. But if you like table-top RPGs, check out Dorkness Rising (especially with D20 subtitles)

Too many to single out one. Like beauty, humor is in the eye of the beholder.

All of Cheech&Chong!

The Jerk

Radioland Murders, Clue, Johny Dangerously.

Talladega Nights is up there. Office space is too.

Young Frankenstein.

What, no Monty Python yet? I'm going to go with the Life of Brian.

Airplane

Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

Blazing Saddles and Young Frankenstein.

One more Caddyshack

Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, Best in Show, Ruthless People

The Hangover. 40 year old virgin.

Blazing saddles

The big lebowski

The big lebowski

Animal House

ebdb Level 7 Apr 11, 2018

Anything by Mel Brooks, but also anything by Biill Wilder. But my really best is an old black and white called "Arsenic and old lace"

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:53597
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.