Agnostic.com

2 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I guess if Americans won't solve the trump problem us good ol neighbours will step in and do it for ya! You are welcome! haha 😛 kidding

I think this is a false flag. Guessing this to be a hoax. Trump will probably blame Antifa.

It was confirmed ricin. Pretty legit for a hoax. Though I could see one of his supporters doing it to try and further fan the flames.

@Amzungu That would make it a hoax, wouldn't it.

@barjoe Yeah, sounds like something a Boogaloo boy would do. Whoever did it is doing it for effect, since it's obviously not going to get to the president.

@barjoe Actually, no, that doesn't make it a hoax. It was actual ricin that actually can kill someone. Nothing hoax about that regardless of the intention or expectations of the sender.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:535998
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.