Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK Drama In The OC – Peggy Hall (aka Healthy American) Impersonates Health Official To Maskless Shop – Spreading Misinformation Allegedly From The Health Department – Prosecute Fraudulent Facemask Exemptions

Orange County California – the epicenter of fraudulent ADA claims and home of 👉Peggy Hall, teacher of how to abuse the ADA and feign a disability, is now teaching people how to 👉impersonate health officials. And y’all, she thinks its funny.

snytiger6 9 Sep 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If I had a store and she came in with false credentials and refused to wear a mask, I would ask her to leave. If she refused I'd call the police. The trick is to post no trespassing sign along with a mandatory mask sign. When asked to leave a premises, if you defy that, it's criminal trespass.

So... the sign says "No trespassing without a mask". That could work.

@Two signs. "MASKS REQUIRED You will be asked to leave if you enter the store without a mask"
"NO TRESPASSING" Just to make everything clear and require the police to enforce the trespass.

@snytiger6 ummm, in CT, we now have a law that you can be fined up to $100 for not wearing a mask as a customer or employee...we have long had a law requiring masks inside businesses. And, guess what, we are among the healthiest vs. Covid in the nation! So glad I live here!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:536621
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.