Agnostic.com

3 1

I just noticed a feature here that states that I have 305(!) fans on this site. Have absolutely no idea what that means since I’ve had almost no response to my comments and posts. But damn, I have 305 fans. Guessing I’m a fan of people that have no idea that I’m apparently a fan of them...
Amazing!

ThisIsPatrick 6 Sep 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

305? Amazing🙂

Very cool feature

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 23, 2020

I think it's a neat feature, showing how many different people on the site have found your posts or comments engaging. (good or bad) It can make you feel appreciated for the contributions to the site. It takes all of us contributing, posting, commenting, even just reacting, to keep the site moving forward. 🙂

Next, you might get "followers" and those are people who enjoy your posts and don't want to miss any. Sounds creepy at first, but it's not. It's a compliment. 😉

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:536761
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.