Agnostic.com

5 0

Does time travel exist? In reality space travel is time travel but towards the future. Because "time is relative" and time on space passes more slowly compared to here on Earth. Either way does time travel exist in a past form so that we can visit our past or see events that have already happened. There are many theories out there, one is that; we live in parallel universe's. So if we time travel back we're merely see other versions of ourselves and can't go back to that version again. Another theory says that time travel into the past can happen with an aid of wormholes..

What do you guys think?

M121 7 Nov 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

To be honest, I think it's better to be focused on traveling around the world instead of time-traveling. It's real, after all, and discovering other countries may feel like time-travel. After visiting India, I took a trip to Montreal, and it felt incredible. Moreover, I discovered food tours from [secretfoodtours.com] , and it improved my trip a lot, local cuisine is actually outstanding.

Yes, it exists in one direction at least, and we all do it all the time - travelling into the future at the rate of one second every second.

Jnei Level 8 Jan 7, 2018

As stated before traveling in to the future is possible. We already have reliable data that gravity can affect time to the point that time passes slower at the equator than at poles of the planet and passes even slower in microgravity environments, i.e. space. So theoretically if one could manipulate gravity wether through approaching light speed or by using an already existing gravity source, like a black hole you could travel forward in time. The main problem here is simply that humans are frail and most likely wouldn't survive these methods. But I'm sure someone could come up with some use for it. Perhaps slowing radioactive decay or something.

Asking if time travel exists is different than asking if it's possible. For the former, the answer is ... no. For the latter, the answer has to be a qualified ... yes.

Theoretically, it could be possible, but is extremely unlikely. No, I do not believe that time travel has ever occurred.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5368
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.