Agnostic.com

3 4

Hypocrisy at it's finest

The Evangelicals,how do they explain the support for a pedophile, misogynist and prolific liar.Isnt God watching?

Archr11 3 Apr 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They are truly fortunate there is no jesus or god, he would slap the shit out of them for aborting the words of that loving god.

EMC2 Level 8 Apr 9, 2018

To quote every stupid Christian apologist ever
"His ways are not our ways"
"God moves in mysterious ways"
"God has a plan, do not presume to judge it"

Yeah right!

Are you referring to Trump, or to Roy Moore, or to someone else? Trump is just one of the lowest expressions of Christian "morality", not the only one.

I didn't bother equating it to any one particular person, I just thought the question was about evangelicals generally, wow I have a low opinion of religious people.

@LenHazell53 Yeah I have nothing but contempt for them, and I speak as a former evangelical who has pretty good understanding of their dogma and the sorts of positions they used to take a generation ago. Back then, politics were beneath them, and rather than seek temporal power and influence, the sheeple were to "endure to the end" and look for their reward in the afterlife. They railed constantly against "situational ethics", sexual sin of any kind, marital infidelity, even cursing. I guess all that has gone right out the window.

Reminds me of what the Catholics did during WW2, when Pope Pious XII made Faustian bargains with the Hitler and Mussolini -- leave the church alone and we'll not speak out against anything you do politically. Only this is even worse: stack the supreme court for us and have Bible studies in your cabinet meetings and we'll not speak out against any moral perfidy or cravenness you can conceive of, in fact, we'll defend you.

Copy that,their support of PediMoore,the support of someone as loose with truth as Trump and his boorishly disgusting treatment of women.My daughter was going to vote for him,
turned 18..HER 1ST VOTE. Thankfully she was fighting with her now ex and could not waste time standing in line.I thanked the Stars that night... literally.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:53691
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.