Agnostic.com

26 3

Do you find yourself spending more time on Agnostic.com and less time on facebook and other sites?

I only joined Agnostic.com recently. I find I can spend more time and enjoy myself here more than any other site. No ads, no political BS, and no religious content.

ebdb 7 Apr 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes. An ad for this site appeared on Facebook at about the time people were dropping off it due to the Cambridge Analytica news that broke. Now that I'm here, I find that many of the conversations are right up my alley and no one will be offended by my comments! Yay!

I see those ads on FB for this site. I think it's funny what people say about Agnostic.com when they know nothing about it. They also like to hurl insults to atheists, et al. People actually start fighting in the comments! lol

Definitely. There is so much more depth here. And if I want to post stupid jokes or memes, I can do that, too.

I find myself doing more on agnostic.com, than the work that I need to get done!

Yes. Much higher level of discourse, no one trying to scam anybody.

I barely get on facebook now.

Yes because I don't go on FB anymore. I do like Instagram.

Lani Level 5 Apr 9, 2018

I'm very new here, so I'm still doing FB a lot. However, I find myself gravitating here more often. I enjoy smart people and exchanging intelligent ideas, thoughts and opinions.

I haven't been here long and I find the people more interesting and honest. I don't see the mean comments like I do on fb.

Absolutely. There aren't and stupid memes on here.

Yes

About the same, but I wasn’t super active on FB prior to here.

Yes. I encounter fewer more rational, more intelligent, more caring, more ethical peope on this site.

Yes, I have only been on facebook 2 times in the last 4 months.

I just started here but Im already liking it better than fakebook.

Yes

I completely dropped FB.

About equal time on here along with an app similar in function to this one.

Not yet. I spend more time on Facebook because I use it to keep in touch with a lot of family and friends I am largely cut off from. I could see myself spending more and more time on here though, as I get to know like-minded people.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:53739
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.